Tie-Back to TLP and SPAR
Because of the dynamic forces imparted to a subsea wellhead from a completion to a floating production vessel that is constantly in motion, the fatigue life of the subsea well equipment becomes an important issue. Dril-Quip’s Tie-Back Systems for Floating Production incorporates key equipment components to successfully defend against fatigue failures and provide easier rig up, running and connection to the subsea wellhead.
DX® and DXe® Wellhead Connectors for high preloaded production riser connection at the subsea wellhead.
- Easy stab and make-up at high misalignment angles
- High bending and tension load capacity
- High pressure containing capacity
- All metal-to-metal seals with resilient backup
- Easily adapted to accommodate most casing and production riser programs
- Connector design is verified through computer analysis and validation tested
- Available with mechanical or hydraulic locking systems
- Tie-Back Connector can be pressure-tested after connecting to the subsea wellhead
- Stab seal is field-replaceable
- Dual metal-to-metal sealing profile on Tie-Back Connector gasket prep
- DX® and DXe® Wellhead Gaskets can be pre-installed by ROV prior to tie-back for rig time savings
- Field proven performance